Skip to main content

Watch: Duke and Duchess of Cambridge present newborn son

WASHINGTON — It’s a boy for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!

Royal officials said the duchess gave birth to her third child Monday, a boy weighing 8 pounds, 7 ounces.

Just hours later, they emerged from the London hospital to present their newborn son before heading home.

Earlier in the day, Prince George and Princess Charlotte visited St. Mary’s Hospital to meet their new brother. The baby’s name has not yet been released.

The live feed from outside St. Mary’s Hospital in London has now ended. Watch a replay below.

Related Stories

Carney says US asked ‘too much, offered too little’ as trade talks collapse

(CNN) — Canadian Prime Minister Mark Carney on Saturday vowed “dollar-for-dollar” tariffs in response to the United States’ 50% tariffs on $20 billion in Canadian goods after the two sides failed to reach a trade deal. Carney’s tit-for-tat measures, set to take effect on September 8, will include tariffs on steel, dairy, appliances, agricultural equipment, pulp, paper and electronics. “In recent days, the United States proposed new terms that were uneconomic, unfair, and undermined the net benefits for Canada, and called into question the reliability of any deal. In short, they asked too much, and they offered too little,” Carney said Saturday at a news conference in Ottawa. The White House has not responded to CNN’s request for comment. But in a Truth Social post early Sunday, US President Donald Trump said, “Canada wants the benefits of being a State, without being one!!!” He also claimed that Canada for years had charged American farmers “massive amounts” of tariffs. “No more!!!” he said.
Read Next Story